There are several popular upgrades that owners of Polaris ATVs and UTVs often make to enhance their off-roading experience. Some of the most common upgrades include:
- Suspension: Upgrading the suspension can improve the handling and overall ride quality of your ATV or UTV. Options include high-performance shock absorbers, lift kits, and spring kits.
- Tires and Wheels: Upgrading to larger and more aggressive tires can improve traction and stability, especially in rough or uneven terrain. Larger wheels can also give your vehicle a more aggressive look.
- Lighting: Adding auxiliary lights can help you see better when riding in low-light conditions and also add a custom look to your vehicle.
- Winch: Installing a winch can be extremely useful in getting yourself or others unstuck in difficult terrain.
- Skid Plates: Adding skid plates can help protect the underbelly of your ATV or UTV from damage from rocks, stumps, and other obstacles on the trail.
- Exhaust: Upgrading the exhaust can improve the performance and sound of your vehicle, as well as give it a custom look.
- Storage: Adding additional storage space, such as a rear cargo box or roof rack, can be useful for carrying gear on extended trips.
It’s important to note that not all upgrades may be compatible with every ATV or UTV model, and some upgrades may require professional installation. Additionally, it’s important to be mindful of local laws and regulations regarding modifications to your vehicle.